COVID-19 Update

July 20, 2020

The State of Michigan allowed charter fishing to resume with some restrictions as of 05/05/20. 

Guests must be in good health,  free from fever or other symptoms and have not been in contact with anyone that is infected in the last 14 days.  If you find out after the charter you have been exposed, please let us know so we can take the appropriate measures of notifications and testing.

Charters to Canadian waters are currently cancelled and we are awaiting the opening of the border for recreational purposes.  

We will take measures on and off the water to make your fishing experience as safe as possible for you and our crew.

Let’s do what we can to get this virus behind us and still make our outdoor recreation activities enjoyable.

See you on the water soon,

Captain Dean 


©2020 by Hard Core Charters. Proudly created with

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • YouTube